Saturday, January 16, 2010

What Your Party Says About You

How do you party? Big or small? Loud and raucous or quiet and intimate? People in my generation think that they party a certain way, but it's not a representation of how they really are. It's just the booze/drugs/music/etc. doing the thinking. WRONG. How you party says a lot about you as a person. If you go to the following parties, chances are you give off the following vibe:

Rave: I love shitty house music or taking copious amounts of psychoactive drugs.

Foam Party: I'm a voyeur, but I'd love not to get caught fucking you on the dance floor three feet away from my friends.

Karaoke: I sing terribly and will mask this with alcohol, further exacerbating the first problem.

Gaming Party: I prefer Nintendo Wii over sexual contact.

Dinner Party: I like to pretend I'm classy before I get smashed on Franzia.

Beer Pong Tournament: I make bad decisions under the guise of competition.

Root Beer Pong Tournament: I'm an RA or I suck out loud... wait, the second part will suffice.

Kegger: I'm going to end the night fucking, punching or pissing on something or crying in a corner eating away my sad feelings in a pit of deep-fried depression.

Da Club: I do NOT act like some slut in a dive bar. I only give it up to guys who get bottle service.

Costume Party: No, you're not that hot, but I've always wanted to fuck a caveman/sexy nun.

Andrew Gutin

No comments:

Post a Comment